Friday, July 06, 2012

Viene Grandma y Vamos a Asturias!!

I've been going through a lot of emotions lately. I had been feeling a little depressed last week and had to snap myself out of it.

I'm doing better now and I'm looking forward to my mom coming this Wednesday, May 13th. We'll be going on a 5 day trip up to the northern coast of Spain (Asturias). Juan, his mom and Pablo are going on the train and my mom, Esteban, David and I are driving the VW Passat. On Friday, after school we'll head to Madrid (5 hour drive), spend the night with my sister-inlaw and Sat. morn we'll continue the 2nd half of the drive to Llanes, Asturias. Juan will rent a car and meet us at the Casa Rural Lula. I found a great deal- 110 euros/night for a 3 bedroom house that sleeps all seven of us. It's a fully-equipped house so we can cook a few meals at home... just a few though, because the northern coast is famous for its delicious cuisine. Asturias is also famous for its "sidra" (cider).

No comments: